Thursday, September 8, 2011

Hiking the Quarry Loop Trail

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Here are some pictures from our hike down the Quarry Loop Trail.  This is the best trail at Banning State Park.  It follows the Kettle River and you get to see the various rapids along the way.  Tyler really wanted to have a snack along the river and we did find a nice spot to climb down to and sit on a rock overlooking it.  It was a little nerve racking having two young boys so close the raging rapids, but we kept them far back and I swear every time they moved, either Joel or myself were yelling at them to sit back.  I just kept thinking about those people that went over the falls at Yosemite and how they probably thought it was safe just like I did so I was super careful with how close the boys got.  
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment