Saturday, July 2, 2011

Hole-in-Rock Trail

The trailhead from the tent only campsite.
View from the top
 

This trail is in the Beaver Valley Creek State Park.
I'm not sure if we were supposed to see an actual hole in the rock. If we were, we missed it. I think we took a wrong turn though.  We started at the trail head in the middle of the tent only campsite.  When we got to the top of this, the trail split, but there were no directions as to which way we should go, so we took the right split.  It probably didn't help that I had left my map at the campsite.  At any rate, the way we went is not very well traveled. The views were nice, but if I go back, we will be taking the left split and not the right. The trail ended at the group campsite so we walked back through the tent only campsite to get back to ours.  
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment